In-House 3D Dental Imaging
The E4D Dentist CAD CAM system empowers the dental practice to scan, design, and mill beautiful restorations right in the office. The E4D Dentist system can offer you an unparalleled dental experience, enabling us to provide you with a high quality dental restoration in a single appointment.
Same Day Dentistry
The E4D Dentists system is a comprehensive chair side CAD CAM system that produces inlays, onlays, full crowns and veneers. The system is designed to provide beautiful same day restorations and sets a new standard for patient care and convenience. A Hand held laser scanner captures a true 3-D image either intraorally, from impressions or from models.
About the CAD/CAM System
The E4D Dentist™ system represents the future of dentistry using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) in the dental office. Needing no impression materials that could potentially create an unpleasant experience for patients—nor any type of powder—E4D enables dentists to use hand-held scanning technology to obtain digital impressions of a patient’s teeth and smile. This method is fast, accurate, and far more comfortable for patients than traditional techniques. The E4D incorporates highly intuitive DentaLogic™ software that dental professionals use to design the patient’s crown, veneer, or filling from start to finish, all while the patient watches in the office. So powerful is this software that multiple restorations can be completed in a single dental visit! Then, after the design of the restorations is complete, a metal-free, natural-looking material is placed in a milling unit where high-speed, state-of-the-art instrumentation creates a precision crown, veneer, or filling that will fit the patient exactly. The entire process is so short that the patient receives his or her permanent restoration the same day, in the same visit.
- Crowns, for decayed, chipped, cracked, or worn-down or discolored teeth
- Veneers, for worn or discolored teeth or those with gaps between them
- Fillings (inlays, onlays), for decayed or worn teeth or those with old fillings
Why Choose E4D Dentistry?
- CAD/Cam techniques are precise and accurate.
- Metal-free restorations are natural-looking.
- Uses conservative, minimally invasive techniques to preserve natural tooth structure.
- There’s no need for conventional impressions or temporaries.
- Patients receive their restorations the same day; they don’t have to wait weeks.
- Metal-free, CAD/CAM created restorations have been used successfully in dentistry for more than 20 years. What’s more, many literature citations can be found to verify that these restorations are durable, long-lasting, and gentle to the tissues of the mouth.