Virtually Painless...No, Really
The Wand STA is a computer controlled anesthesia delivery system that provides immediate, pain free dental anesthesia for all injection types. A proven practice builder, it is revolutionizing dental anesthesia by taking away the pain, anxiety, and stress associated with conventional syringes.
Injections just got easier
- Painless injections get rid of patient fear and anxiety
- No collateral numbness in cheeks, lips, or tongues, meaning patients can speak clearly and comfortably immediately after injection
- Ergonomic handpiece is comfortable for the clinician and non-threatening to patients
- Single Tooth Anesthesia (STA) painlessly and effortlessly delivers computer controlled amounts of anesthetic to the PDL space for profound anesthesia of a single tooth.
Benefits & Advantages
- Performs single tooth and all traditional injection techniques
- Immediate profound anesthesia eliminates time spent waiting
- No numb cheek, lip or tongue
- Eliminates the pain of traditional injections
- Ideal for “needle phobic” patients
A pain-free practice builder, The Wand STA All-Injection System allows clinicians to gently, precisely, and quickly administer all dental injections without the fear and anxiety of traditional syringes.
Single tooth, palatal and infiltration injections are performed painlessly and without collateral numbness of the cheeks, lip, and tongue, preserving natural smile lines and offering patients a more pleasant experience during and after procedures.